Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome Hoppers & Show Me Viewers

Welcome Bo Bunny Blog Hoppers and welcome St.Louis Show Me viewers!

It's definitely a busy day in blog land!lol

For you Bo Bunny hoppers...thanks for popping in! We have such an amazing Guest Designer to share with you today! I know you'll love her! She's done an amazing job showcasing the Alissa line. Speaking of Alissa...here's one of my Alissa projects that I also took on Show Me St.Louis today for a Teacher Appreciation gift idea!





If you have any questions on how to make it...just drop me a note at Buzybunny@gmail.com!

Now for you hoppers...before we get to a little giveaway...I wanted to post that the past two giveaway winners have not yet come forward. So take a minute to check those posts and see if it's you! If I don't have anyone claim them by Monday, I'll draw new names.

For this hop...I'm giving away some yummy Bo Bunny goodies...you'll have to trust me in that I'll send you a very nice box of some papers, rubons and more! Just post a comment and let me know what you give your Teachers as a thank you! Or what you have made too!

Then next you'll hop to our newest Guest Designer...can't wait for you to see who!

Show Me Viewers...thanks for your patience!

Here's the information for today's show projects...the clipboard and the cute Smarties candy jar! If you need any info about any of the other projects show just send me a note! I'm happy to help!




Supplies:


Imaginisce Teacher's Pet papers, Rubons and Stamps
Basic Grey alphabet stickers
Clipboard
Bo Bunny Ribbon
Candy Jar (anything will work really!)
Plaid Mod Podge
Buttons
Colorbox Chalk Inks Jelly Bean collection & Chestnut Roan
Marvy Giga Scallop and Mega Circle Punch

1) Trace shape of clipboard "clip" onto paper...trim out to fit around.
2) Add a light coat of Mod Podge to clipboard and paper...adhere together smoothing out paper.
3) Cut out additional papers to decorate board. Personalize with alphabet stickers for name. Stamp onto paper. Add rubons to bottom of clipboard.
4) To ensure a long life for the clipboard..I also recommend one to two light coats of Mod Podge. Apply the second coat only after the first has dried completely.

This is a teacher favorite!

1) For the candy jar cut papers to fit. Ink edges and adhere.
2) Type out (or print) message in Microsoft Word. Some suggested ideas:

-Thanks to you I'm not a Dum Dum (fill with Dum dum suckers)
-Because of you I'm a real Smartie (fill with Smarties candies)
-Thanks to you...I'm not an Airhead! (fill with Airhead candies)

and for really any occasion

-You're a real Lifesaver (yep...you guessed it..Life Saver candies!)

3) Adhere to papers and adhere to lid.

there's so many more ideas for this...I've used nuts, chocolate, mixes..the sky is the limit! Have fun with it!

And a special thanks to all the Teachers...especially my son's teacher..Mrs. Morton!

Thanks for hopping by and tuning in today!

Julia "The Craft Mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment