Friday, May 8, 2009

Thank You!!


Thank you so much!

I really mean that...thanks so much for all the kind and sweet comments left regarding my Dad. It's still hard to talk about it all...still very fresh in my mind. It's still very sad for all of us.

I'm amazed at how many others have had a similiar thing happen in life.

Today I posted three new lines that Bo Bunny is releasing! I'm so excited about them! Each one...Calypso, Popsicle and Mango Luau has different colors and patterns but they all bring on the summer itchiness for me. Warm weather, working part time, going to the pool with the kids on Friday's, Sonic slushies, S & J Snowcones...yum!!!
My favorite part of this release is...my new stickers. I honestly think of all my stickers I've designed....these are my absolutely faves...

Those colors are so my family...oranges and limey green! FUN!

I haven't been scrapping lately...just too much going on with everything but I have been making some new pendants since my Mom asked for some new designs. I'll be sharing those as soon as St.Louis as a sunny day for photos! But speaking of pendants...the winner of my PS I Love You pendant is..

Melanie said...
Julia, I'm so sorry to hear about the unexpected loss of your dad! Thoughts and prayers are coming your way.My favorite flower is any type of Lily. I love them, they are absolutely gorgeous!
5/01/2009 09:43:00 AM

Thanks Melanie! Drop me an email at Buzybunny@gmail.com. You can chose either pink or blue and the rectangle pendant or square!

I hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment