Friday, May 8, 2009

Full Flower Moon Dreamboard ~ May 9, 2009

It's dreamboard time again! What a beautiful way to come back after my balance break. I feel so blessed by the amazing guests posts that graced this space during my time away. Thank you Megg, Sunny, Annabel, Rachelle and Danette for your wisdom and insight.

I am loving this monthly invitation to check in with my dreams and to invite my deepest desires into my life. This is powerful stuff! Looking back on my dreamboard for the Full Pink Moon, I see my kitchen reno which is now almost complete and my desire for a break, which I've taken, including a trip to the spa and time under that glorious invention - the rainfall showerhead: bliss!

Each month this dreaming joy is amplified because we do it together. It's delicious to visit you all and to see what you are dreaming of, how you envision your life and what is stirring in your heart. We are a circle of dreamers.

And here we are together on this Full Flower Moon ready to invite blessings into our lives. Under this moon, it is a particularly good time for renewal and rejuvenation, for vitality and for blossoming. It's a time for love and relationships and for taking action.

What seeds will you plant this month? What do you want to bloom with this Full Flower Moon?

No comments:

Post a Comment