Sunday, May 10, 2009

Michelle Ward asked me...

Now here's a power pack. The sassy and spectacular Michelle Ward of When I Grow Up Coach met up with White Hot Truth Soothsayer Danielle LaPorte and created this kick-butt interview meme. Michelle designed special questions just for me and I'll answer them at the end. I'll play along too and if you decide you'd like me to create 5 interview questions just for you, I would love to.

THE INTERVIEW RULES


* leave me a comment with your email address saying: “interview me”
* I will e-mail you five questions of my choice
* you can then answer the questions on your blog {with a link back to my blog}
* you should also post these rules, along with an offer to interview anyone else who emails you, wanting to be interviewed
* anyone who asks to be interviewed should be sent 5 questions to answer on their blog
* it would be nice if the questions were individualized for each blogger

My Questions from Michelle

If you were a rock star, who would you be and why?

Okay, if I'm going to be a rock star, I'm not going to be an imitation. I'm going to be the loudest, proudest, most kick-ass Jamie this world has ever seen. With fabulous boots. And a personal stylist. And attitude to spare. (See my inspiration photo above.)

If you had to make a dreamboard for your daughter, what would it contain?

I won't be having children, but if I was to imagine a dreamboard for my daughter, here's what it would be like:
  • a daytrip with me to get magazines
  • a big piece of bristol board on a wide open table with glue sticks, markers, scissors, glitter and in the middle the words, "Your dreams go here."
  • a day of fun creating
What would make up your perfect breakfast?

French toast with raspberries and real maple syrup. The perfect dark roast coffee. Fresh squeezed orange juice. Champagne. I'm wearing a fluffy white robe, have the perfect pedicure and am sitting on a balcony with my husband looking out onto a white sandy beach, watching turquoise waves roll in under a sky brushed with scattered white clouds. We have nowhere to go and nothing to do. Yum.

If you were forced to get a tattoo right now, what would it be and why?

Tribal black panthers around my left bicep.

How do you get over being scared?

I remind myself that at this moment, right here, right now, I am safe.

Want me to interview you? Leave a comment including your email or email me directly and I'll send you 5 questions just for you. I might even use the tarot for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment