Sunday, May 31, 2009

Have You Heard About "Uberveillance?"

So yesterday, at one of the big shindig open houses I told you about, my friends were discussing a modern day prophet/eschatologist named Perry Stone. I've seen him as I flipped through channels but have never watched him.

Mr. Stone came to Muncie recently, and one of my friends went to see him. She said that he said he sat between a military official and a medical professional who were discussing a test which has allegedly been tried on 2 million people (don't know what country) that includes placing a microchip either in the forehead of the back of the hand, containing all of the subject's medical history. The procedure is apparently the inevitable wave of the future, and it has been dubbed uberveillance.

The reason they haven't gone global with this? They say there is one blood type resistant to this procedure. We asked her if she remembered which one, and she did not.

I believe I know: it must be the "JC" blood type, which I'm hoping I have! No foreheads or hands marked, please, thank you very much.

I admit I don't pay attention to a lot of end-times prophecy, but I don't think I should be in a stupor, either. So have you heard about uberveillance?

No comments:

Post a Comment