Sunday, May 31, 2009

City-wide rummage sale finds

Rummage sale season is upon us! Here are a few things I found when out-and-about on Saturday! How adorable is this plant stand...chippy green paint and rusty!? I said, "Hello, sweetheart, you're comin' home with me!"Love this casserole dish and holder, especially the handles and little "feet"! Seriously, I've always wanted one. The nice lady that sold it said she'd had it for years.This Hibachi grill is perfectly rusted and has definitely seen better days. It will no longer be a grill when I'm done with it though. I wonder if you'll recognize it after the transformation I have planned when you see it at Junk Fest?
Honestly, I was probably most excited to find myself this nice white Christmas tree for only ten bucks! So, get out there and rummage-it-up! You just never know what you will find!

No comments:

Post a Comment