Friday, May 8, 2009

My Full Flower Moon Dreamboard


1. DIY facelift., 2. ROW@CASTEL_DEL_MONTE_MG_5222, 3. Clarity..., 4. evening, 5. The Rest of the Warrior, 6. Dark Pool - Golden Sand, 7. Hugh, 8. Keystone, 9. Reaching Out, 10. waking the forest, 11. Tokyo nights XIV, 12. Follow the red line, 13. Nico Vega - The Independent, 14. Nature's Gifts, 15. Milk Thistle in Full Bloom
2


There are so many ways to make dreamboards and yet, I have always made mine the same way: magazine cuttings, bristol board, glue and many cups of tea. I think that's just because I enjoy it so much. But today our house is in mad disarray with renovations and repairs and I had just about given up on making my own dreamboard this month.

But dreaming would not be stopped and Pamela and Kavindra inspired me with their photo mosaics! I had a great fun going to Flickr and putting what I desire in the search box and seeing what would show up. How delightful! I imagine this is just how the Universe responds too. You put in "serenity" and then you see just exactly which form of the millions of shapes serenity could take shows up! I love it that way because then when it shows up it feels more like a present!

What a treat to make a dreamboard in a new way. It's true that when the walls come down, new perspectives open.

PS I used Mosaic Maker to put together the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment