Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friday's Fave Five--You Must Read All the Way to Number One or I May Burst

I'm jumping back into the Friday's Fave Five carnival hosted by Susanne at
Living to Tell the Story
.





#5: Kids Who Cannot Resist Being Goofy in Pictures Even Though They're Not Eight Years Old Anymore















Being fed up with the antics, I commanded them, "DON'T smile. Don't!" Thus the look of confusion on Katie's face below and the normalcy of the other two due to shock value of their mother screaming "DON'T SMILE" in a crowd of smiling people. Kinda like "Scared Straight." Score.















4: The new dress. It's official 90% of everything I own now from furniture to wallpaper to clothing to dishes is black or white or black and white. Who says I'm a trend follower? Also, official count: the bookstore manager ordered 100 books, and we sold 55. People are nice.




















3: I have been drinking 80 oz. per day. I have been evacuating 80 times per hour, too, but what's a little inconvenience compared to ultimate health? It's a big pain, that's what it is. But I'm committed. So a-flushing we will go.







2: The season finale of my favorite TV show: Charlie's Angels.












1: I won the grand prize in BooMama's Amy Grant Giveaway which has as its main thrillapolooza factor a phone call from Amy Grant.

If you think this anxiety-ridden blogger isn't working up a post over this impending event, then who are you and why are you here.

Because: Seriously. Amy. Grant.

There are no words.

And that could be a problem during a phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment