Friday, May 8, 2009

Coming Soon: Phase 3!



If you are new here, please go to the original 30 x 5 post so that you can be up to speed about this topic. I don't want to lose you! (How romantic of me.)

Very soon I will let you know the super-secret, totally organized plan for phase 3. I would tell you today what the changes will be, but I'm projecting the totally organized part into the future. Therefore, it is still technically super-secret today.

But have no fear, I'm still all about this. I recovered from the conference and jumped right back onto the elliptical horse.

It helps that I've wanted to look half-way decent for the pics today, Katie's college graduation day. And for the (gulp) book signing Sunday. Notice that's "book" in the singular.

I hope you've been sticking to your movement plan, as well.

One thing that I do plan to do is wipe the slate clean of the participants there on the right unless you leave a comment telling me you're still in. (Spring cleaning?)

In the meantime, you can add the button and proclaim to the world that you're committed. And you know, you definitely should be committed.

HA. That's a joke.

Just copy this text and place it in your gadgets widget in your blog layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment