Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesday ~ July 1, 2009

What do you wish to nurture?

Hello, beautiful wish makers and dream tenders. I have to tell you how much this loving, supportive community that's growing with Wishcasting means to me. Every week I am touched, inspired and joyful as I read your wishes and encouraging words. That's one of the reasons why I'm so excited to share with you that as of next week, Wishcasting will find a new home.

Many of you know that I'm currently nurturing a new website/blog. Today I realized it would be so special for me to launch it on a Wishcasting Wednesday. Then I'd just know it was going to be surrounded by and filled with magic and love. So here it is, I'm writing this publicly for the first time, next Wednesday, I'll be launching my new site. Stop by here for the address and an invitation to my online launch party. I'll look forward to seeing you there.

And in the meantime, as always, you can be a maker of magic and a tender of wishes. It’s easy. Answer the wish prompt above on your blog and then add a direct link to your post in the box below. Support wishes by visiting other participants, leaving a comment saying “As (insert name) wishes for her/himself, so I wish for her/him also.” It’s that simple. There is great power in wishing together.



No comments:

Post a Comment