Thursday, June 25, 2009

What Happened to June?!


Seriously can someone find June for me? Because I really can't believe it's the last week of the month! My gosh..it's been so non stop!

We started with the kids getting out of school and celebrating Haley's birthday...and and going to see UP (which we LOVED) and the birthday girl getting her big present..





Yep...a phone and I think she had over 2500 texts in 2 weeks time. Crazy! We have gone full blast with texting for all of us. However we told Haley that if she's upstairs and we are down...she CAN walk down and ask us something..not text us!LOL

Let's see I was on TV and was swamped getting projects ready for that..then we had Haley's dance recital..she looked and danced fantastic!

Haley and her friends...




then after all that..I was off and headed to Salt Lake City and Bo Bunny!

Can I just say FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved it..thank you guys...I miss you guys..and can't wait for our next get together...but longer okay?! And one word...chocolate covered banana ice creams!




Do you girls remember...Life in Ruins?!LOLOLOL

Seriously fun time except the almost 24 hours late in getting home due to flight delays and bad weather. Needless to say I now feel very comfortable in the Salt Lake City airport!LOL

Got back to get a jewelry order for my first store who is carrying my pendants! WOHOO! Thanks Jodi at Kimmswick Korner! Definitely go in..she has all sorts of fun stuff including my jewelry!


And now this weekeend... we have Haley's belated swim party. It's crazy I tell you..

but it's my crazy! Oh and I saw a great movie...really good movie!

Gran Torino with and directed by Clint Eastwood! I give it an A+ for being an excellent movie, with a good message, great acting and you gotta love that Torino! Funny as Scott's Grandma S used to drive one and they called her Grandma Torino...we miss her ALOT!

Hopefully she's keeping my Dad good company! They always got along really well...

I'll try to be back a bit sooner....I'll try!LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment