Friday, June 19, 2009

End of a Loooong Week

Some notes before I collapse. Sorry so many pics. I had this done and lost it all and had to re-post. I am now officially fried.

Yes. Disco ball in sanctuary. Please no negative comments. The theme was 70's "Get Your SERVE on." Please. No negative comments, for I am fried.

Yes. Tents in sanctuary. Sanctuary will probably smell like teenaged boys. Ugh.

The painting: Abstract Jesus painting done by swiping of hands and turning of picture.

Picture of small group of kids in front of logo banner: My girl's small group within the large group.

Dunk tank: For all pastors. Yay!

Marsh: Local grocery chain that donated a lot of stuff. Yay, Marsh.

Muscle World Game: If you look carefully at the characters, you can see black marker where I was assigned one year to blacken in cleavages and other unmentionables because it wasn't appropriate for kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment