Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Full Strawberry Moon Dreamboard

What a beautiful day for dreaming. I hosted the first ever live Full Moon Dreamboard Circle here in Toronto and it was such a treat. I'll be posting more about the experience and the wonderful women who attended tomorrow. Today I wanted to be sure to launch my dreamboard to the full moon with you.

When I look at this board what I am most aware of is my soul's longing for beauty - in all aspects of my life, including my work. And also there is a great sense of ease. Energy, strength, growth, prosperity and sweet, sweet ease.

But the most powerful revelation came to when I got home. During the circle, I explained that I was deeply drawn to this image of the elephant but didn't know why. When I looked at my dreamboard moments ago, suddenly I saw this:


Do you see it? The face and the elephant are connected. The markings down the trunk are a spine, the tusks are arms, even the protusions of the eyes are the curves of breasts. Tears filled my eyes and something shifted. There's something very powerful and personal here about stepping into my wise self and standing in my power. It's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment