Monday, June 15, 2009

A little hometown junk...

Normally I don't reveal my junk "sources", but this was too good not to share! On a recent visit to my hometown of Ray, ND, I was lucky enough to venture through the old Chevrolet dealership building. The severely dilapidated building will soon be torn down, and after talking to a few city officials, I was given the green light to search and explore. Funny thing was, every guy I talked to said, "Andrea, there's nothing valuable left; its just a bunch of junk". Don't you just love silly men?It's a large two story building and frankly, it smelled like a skunk on the outside, so we were kinda nervous. I was warned, "Do not go to the second floor as it could collapse under your feet". Well, of course that just made us want to check it out even more! Ha! A nephew and my oldest sister came along for the fun! So, you may be wondering...was it a little scary? Kinda. Dark? Very much so upstairs (but flashlights were in hand)! Critters? Probably. Good junk? Absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment