Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Favorite scents....part 2

The sequel to my favorite scents....the list could go on and on, but I'll not bore you with any more after these! I maybe should have had this first one posted earlier this spring, but spring wasn't what it should have been this year! Are you ready? I LOVE the smell freshly turned dirt! Must be my country roots, but newly dug fields tell me it's time to get my garden gloves out and scratch the dirt in my flower beds as well.


This favorite is also seasonal and we're right in the thick of it...cut grass! Am I strange? Do you like the smell of cut grass as well? How about alfalfa or freshly mowed ditches, which will come a little later this summer and into fall. Again, must be the country roots...
















Now I know you'll understand this one.....COFFEE! I have always loved the smell of coffee, even though I didn't start drinking it until after college.




















Now that I've got my grass cut and my flower beds all planted, it's time to put the coffee on and get to work on junk! Don't forget...free coffee at JunkFest! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment