Thursday, June 18, 2009

Late But Present

On the way to work, I passed a sign that said, "Eighty percent of success is showing up."

So after a very long week at here at work, I'm posting a little bit later this morning than usual, but at least I showed up here, and at my level of tiredness, 80% is sounding pretty acceptable to me. I don't dare talk about how tired I am at work, though, because I'm not spending the night!

The hog roast was unbelievably fun last night, but it was so hard to wake up this morning!

Question for you: Does blogging seem like a fall/winter activity to you? That is, I'm finding it hard to stay on the ball here because of so much going on IRL due to summer activities.

Next week at some point, for instance, I'll be heading off to TN for my daughter's national dance competition.

We're also shopping for a new vehicle that we would love to take to TN. We've test driven CRV's, Rav-4's and today we will try to test an Element. Anybody out there have any of these? If so, what's your opinion about that vehicle?

Then, of course, there's July 4th just around the corner.

Other news: my recent college graduate, Katie, has landed real job, with benefits and all, which is great because I just found out that since she was no longer a full-time student, she was not insured. Gulp.


Also, the son who is living on campus this summer has now added a stray cat to their house of four young men living there. Point of interest: Son is allergic to cats. This should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment