Friday, September 4, 2009

We Love Movies!!

It's true...we do!

Not all movies..but we are a movie family. Case in point while in Florida on our way to Disney World...we were in the car and I started reciting some of our favorite movie lines...we were all laughing (okay I was) so hard we (okay I) was crying! And then I got the hiccups..yes...I'm admitting one of those weird things...when I laugh really hard I get hiccups..and sometimes....I burp. Lovely isn't it! Funny as both Haley and Parker do this as well!LOL We're weird I know!LOL

But movies, quotes...lines...are all very interwoven into the fabric of our family. Today's new challenge on the Bo Bunny blog is to use a quote...I knew I had to get that added into the schedule. Although I wasn't honestly sure what one I would use..I actually pondered a Twilight quote but wound up with one from the City of Angels starring Nicholas Cage and Meg Ryan..




It says....When they asked me what I liked best, I'll tell them it was you.

I thought this was perfect as this photo was taken while Scott and I were in Florida. And yes I love the beach, the sunset, being on vacation...but if I'm asked..it's because he was there with me that made it perfect. There's little details on the layout too...little gems and such added...I have to admit..I really like how it turned out with the Gypsy line.

Do you have a favorite movie, line or quote? I don't know if I have a favorite..but we do saw an awful lot....easy peasy lemon squeezy is said quite often...and a million others. It would take all day to list all the things we say in this house....

even....fixed the newel post....

anyone know what movie that's from?! A true Sandvoss family favorite...LOLOLOL

Next week I'll load a slide show with pics from our trip...here's another one I like


The reverse of the layout picture!LOL And last sharing about a Copic marker giveaway on the Life as Lou blog! Although I'm hoping it's me who she picks! LOL Those Copic markers are on of the many items on my wish list!

Have a good Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment