Monday, September 14, 2009

Crafting Crafting and more...yes...Crafting!

That seems to be all I do lately aside from work..which I love ...but sometimes you have to craft when you don't want to. And other times you want to but can't!LOL Since the kids went back to school is has been harder to find time to craft and craft for me...not for work.

That makes no sense though does it? I work for a scrapbook company and rarely have time to scrapbook and craft for me! But it's true really and I don't mind it but often I just want to sit and play with things...so because I needed to make a gift for a friend.. I got to do just that!

I had made a similar item when I was with Paper Salon...and knew at somepoint I would remake it again...and I have to say...this one is infinitely better! I used Basic Grey papers and chipboard, Petaloo flowers and bee, Bo Bunny ribbon and flower, butterfly from Michael's, Stickles, Pink Paislee alphabet stickers, Fiskars border bunches and Robin's Nest gems. Oh and a wood hanger from Target's dollar bin!









then after working on that project....which they loved...it was time to work on some Halloween projects for the store in Kimmswick that carries my crafts....Kimmswick Korner! Shouts out to Kristen and Jodi!



and a bucket and star set....I love these...this one uses Scenic Route papers, Glitter Mist, and these fun felt glittery spiders and glittery black dots I found at Hobby Lobby.



I took several of these to Kimmswick Korner to sell...hope they do well...I know I love mine that I put out and hang! And every year someone compliments me on my treat bucket when I hold it out for the kids!

Busy weekend again...seems to be the way of our life lately! And to add to the busyness...I'm headed to the ScrapFest event with Bo Bunny this week! Teaching for them and helping with the make n takes and crop and more at the Mall of America! I'm so excited to go as I've asked for a few years..sad Kris can't go...but I'm so excited my buddy Misty is. We'll be talking about Twilight and New Moon I imagine quite a bit!

Last for today...soooooo incredibly sad True Blood ended for the season last night!



Not sure what I'll do without my True Blood fix till next year! I might have to reread the series again. I got my hair done Saturday and my gal Tyra and I were talking about it and what on earth we'll do without True Blood, Hung and Entourage on Sunday night. True Blood though to me is the pinnacle of all their shoes with Soprano's, Sex and the City, Six Feet Under and Deadwood following behind.

This season...wow! It was definitely and eye opener!LOL Marianne added quite a jolt to the story line!LOL Barry is now there..the other telepath...and Sookie is finding out she's not sure if she's what she thinks. We know what she is...but as with the show..they embellish and add to things to juice it up a bit. Or alot we should say with this season and all the craziness..I'll miss my weekly fix of Sookie, Bill and Eric!!!! YUM Hurry back soon!!

I'll be back...still need to post some Disney pics...here's what Parker has been playing with daily since we got back.. the Lego store at Downtown Disney..fun!



and one that is just cute! Trying on a Stitch hat after riding the Stitch ride and grabbing a popsicle to cool off!
So that's all for today...I'll be back next time I hope with Disney pics...maybe I can sort those on the plane ride!LOL Knowing me...not!

Be sure to pop in the Bo Bunny Blog...it's Christmas time don't you know?!

No comments:

Post a Comment