Monday, November 15, 2010

Time for a rest


Hey, bloggers - it's me, Andrea, a/k/a Junk Girl. I am just wondering....have you ever felt like the world is passing you by, or you can't seem to stay on that merry-go-round another minute? Well, that's how life has been going for me.

I want to throw out a quick post to inform you all that I have officially hung up my JunkFest hat! That's right...no more hauling, sweating, lifting, grunting and groaning for me.
I'm actually quite sad...yet relieved at the same time.

It wasn't an easy decision, as I love my junk sisters! In fact, they are the reason I hung-on for as long as I did. Not to worry folks - they will carry on with JunkFest without me, cause a whole bunch of people LOVE IT! But, my decision has been made. The saw dust is swept, the junk was all sold and the power tools are neatly tucked away. I will continue as a contributor on this blog. That's right, my crazy ideas and posts will still be inhabiting your computers, like it or not! So, are you wondering what's "up" with the picture? These are a few found objects I'll be using to JUNK UP my home this Christmas!

So, please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment