Monday, November 29, 2010

Some folks aren't in the holiday spirit.


The holidays are winding down and I am getting ready to head back to the plantation. I am looking forward to my TSA experience tomorrow. (You folks have been a joy)

I am trying to relax and enjoy the down time but I can't. -Mrs. Field has this thing all figured out. She spends her days reading that damn LilKim or Kindle or whatever the hell they call those things and looking for shopping deals for the holidays. Me, not so much.

I am still busy watching and reading the news, and every cable news show, while I lament over the fate of A-merry-ca.

Some Somalian kid decides to live out his Osama bin Laden fantasy up in the great Northwest, and A-merry-cans, who are sick and tired of his kind; decide to torch his Mosque. Nice. A word to my Muslim friends up in Portland: you might want to consider a change of scenery.

And then there is the story coming out of Michigan. Three little boys missing and their daddy tried to hang himself. But wait, it gets better-or worse:

"Authorities said John Skelton claimed that he gave the boys to a female friend before he attempted suicide, but officers haven't been able to confirm whether the woman exists.
The boys were last seen Thursday and reported missing the next day by their mother, Tanya Skelton, Weeks said. A family friend said the boys were with their father as part of court-ordered visitation and their parents were going through a divorce. "
[Article]

Sadly, I am guessing that this woman only exists in the sick mind of this father. As someone who is somewhat familiar with family law and how the family court system works, I find this story to have a familiar ring to it. The little man in my head is telling me that there is going to be a very upset officer of the court who wrote that visitation and custody order for the Skeltons.

Finally, I swear some of you Negroes take this religion thing to the extreme. Did this Negro really blame god for dropping a crucial pass on Sunday?

"New York–It wasn’t his own hands or the Pittsburgh secondary Sunday that foiled Buffalo Bills wide receiver Steve Johnson from hauling in what should have been the game-winning TD catch in the end zone.
It was God.
“I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!!” the 24-year-old tweeted from his iPad at around 5:15 Sunday after the Steelers’ 19-16 overtime victory. “AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!! THX THO…”
Johnson had a perfect pass in his hands that would have given his team an overtime victory over the heavily favored Steelers.

Instead of walking off the field the hero, however, he dropped it."

Yes, you dropped it. But don't blame god, he put you in the position to make the catch.

Still, you play for the Bills, so you might want to blame him for that.


I'm out.










No comments:

Post a Comment