Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14: Month of Gratitude

Zoey (age 8) is grateful for...the ceiling fan. She said, "I'm serious mom, I'm not joking. I like the nights when it's hot & I can cool myself."

Pazely (age 6) is grateful for...her night-time pull-ups. I told her that this was going on the blog & that LOTS & LOTS of people would see it. She was ok with that. She knows other kids have trouble wetting their beds at night. And she says, "That's OK."

I am thankful for...Christmas coming!! Happy times are ahead. It's not only about the actual DAY of Christmas, but of the preparation & planning. I love it all! The girls helped decorate this gingerbread house that sits in the window of my friends' photo studio on Main Street. We had a messy good time that day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment