Monday, November 29, 2010

Time for a Break

Another blogger I follow faithfully knows what she needs, and it is a break from blogging.  I didn't realize until I read her post that this is what I need right now, too. 

There's nothing bad going on, Joe and I are both well (except for my usual lingering cough), and the family is great. 

But looking at the lists and at the calendar for the next few weeks, it is obvious that there is way too much on both the lists and the calendar.

I always feel resentful when I look at the calendar and discover that something I'd looked forward to with delight has turned into something else that I have to do.  I surely don't want that to happen with blogging.

So I'm going to take a break for a week.  Or two.  Or three.  We'll see.  I just know that right now I'm on the verge of becoming a member of the Overextenders Society, where membership is by conscription and resignations are not accepted.  I'll return when things settle down.

Meanwhile, Keep Calm.  And Quilt On.


No comments:

Post a Comment