Sunday, November 21, 2010

Layin' Low

My colleague Alison is a great advocate of The Sleep Cure.  And she stays pretty healthy.  So I slept for nine hours last night.  And another hour and a half this afternoon (Sunday afternoon naps, IMNSHO, are nothing short of bliss).  And, at least, I feel no worse.

Made it to church where the special music today was glorious and stopped on the way home to pick up a couple of things at the grocery store (including two boxes of kleenex).  Fresh sheets on the bed and an essential load or two of laundry.  And that's about it for today, friends.  For the past hour I've been chasing links from Karen's blog.  Golly, she knows some talented people!

We're engrossed in an old Masterpiece Theatre series that comes from Netflix.  It's called "House of Elliott," and last night we watched two episodes while I bound a side and a half of the brown and aqua quilt.  Tonight will be another two episodes and, if all goes well, another side and a half. 

Earlier in the week I finished the binding on a secret Christmas project.

Apart from this binding marathon, there's been precious little sewing.  Which is okay.

Time to go blow my nose . . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment