Monday, November 15, 2010

Sorry Ms. Kaufman, unlike "Mr. Smith" you won't be going to Washington.


Let me hurry up and get this post out of the way so that I can watch "5" and Vick mix it up down in D.C. (BTW, congrats to "5" and his new contract. I guess sometimes it pays to shuffle.)

So anyway, I can't help but wonder how many dumbocrats share the view of the two honorary house Negroes and traitors on my side-bar. Let me see, his O ness is two years in and there is actually talk that he shouldn't run in 2012? And, to make matters worse, the Washington Post actually allowed these two clowns to do an entire editorial on the subject. What a disgrace!

I have some advise for anyone who wants to run a credible news organization in A-merry-ca: Do not put anyone who appears on FOX NEWS on your network, and do not allow anyone who appears on FOX NEWS to write one letter in your newspaper. Everyone in A-merry-ca gets the joke but them. Honestly,the s&^# is getting past pathetic. The political and ideological buffoonery in this country has reached epic proportions.

And, speaking of buffoonery; I was going to give this brotha a chance ------even though I suspected that he was going to be just another empty headed wingnut, but, -true to form- he already did some dumb stuff that has me writing him off.

Allen West actually wanted to take a wingnut shock jock to Washington with him as his chief of staff, ( a woman who has called for the hanging of illegal immigrants) but thanks to public outcry, he had to withdraw her name from consideration. As is typical of the woe is me wingnut, Girlfriend channeled her inner Clarence Thomas and called it an "electronic lynching."

"Right wing talk radio host Joyce Kaufman told her listeners Thursday that she telephoned Congressman elect Allen West Wednesday night and informed him that she would not accept a job as his chief of staff.

“I owe you an explanation, and I owe Congressman West a statement,” Kaufman told listeners before making the announcement during her noon to 3 p.m. show on WFTL-850 AM in Fort Lauderdale.

The withdrawal follows an outcry over comments Kaufman has made in the past, calling for the hanging of illegal immigrants, and saying if the election did not go West and Republicans’ way, her followers should get out their “gun cartridges.” Among her statements at a July 4 tea party rally for West: “If ballots don’t work, bullets will.”

Saying she was proud of West’s accomplishment in getting elected in Florida’s 22nd Congressional District, Kaufman said she was withdrawing because of what she called “vile” attacks on her by unnamed enemies, which she said were designed to hurt West.

“I will not be complicit in this effort to diminish his stature [through] attacks against me,” Kaufman told her listeners. “I will not allow myself to be defined by others. I return to my program on WFTL And as I have always believed, I’m in God’s hands.”

Kaufman, who is half-Puerto Rican and half Jewish, even played the race card in her denunciation of those who have criticized her comments.

“I will not be used in an electronic lynching by proxy,” she said during the show. “The insanity of using a Hispanic woman to lynch a black American Army hero elected to congress — what they’re trying to do is bring down Congressman-elect Allen West. They’re not fooling me, and they’re certainly not fooling you." [Full story]

If you are in "God's hands" I hope she drops you on your head. Wait, I think she might have already done that.



No comments:

Post a Comment