Thursday, August 26, 2010

We've Got Hummingbirds....

Funny topic for my post today but it's on my mind as I sit here and see two beautiful hummingbirds drinking from the feeder.

We tried to make sure this year that we had flowers to draw them to our deck and boy we must have done an amazing job.

We have two hummingbirds that visit our feeder every day.

They sing...well it sounds like singing and make all sorts of happy sounds when they buzz around our deck.

And today for the first time ever one just came and sat.

That has never happened.

He just came and sat on the top of the feeder until silly me went to go get my camera.

It was honestly really neat...really!

Now if I could catch them to take some pictures...  

Speaking of some neat things.... I think I'm finally feeling the creative vibe again....which is good. No great!

I am getting a jump on my October TV projects.. yes I know October. But Halloween IS my favorite and there's always lots of cool things to make so why not start now. Plus I received some awesome papers from Echo Park  and their fantastic Happy Halloween line. Great patterns and colors...really a good one!

So here's my first project....


Eek Sign

Supplies:

Echo Park Happy Halloween Papers & Sticker
Glue Arts Glue Glider Pro Perma Tac Adhesive
Glue Arts 3D Combo Foam Adhesive
Making Memories Slice & Spellbound Card
Colorbox Chalk Inks
Tattered Angels Graphite Spray
Pink Paislee Pixie Sticks Glitter
Stickles Copper
Wire
Wood Blocks from Hobby Lobby

and some detailed photos...lots of layering and popping things up using the 3D Combo from Glue Arts { I totally love that product!!}


I'm ready to pull out all the Halloween now!! After all there are only 65 days until Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Thursday....oh and don't forgot to pop in the Glue Arts blog...leave a comment to enter to win some products....you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment