Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hi Ho The Dairy-Ho

I, for one, am not going to speculate on what drove him to seek a mistress.  And I''m not going to campaign to have "the farmer takes a mistress" included in the song.  R-rated situation, thassfersure.

Anyway, I finished three of the four remaining blocks for The Farmer's Concubine Lady Friend  Mistress and would have finished the very last one (the cheese stands alone) except when I made the kit I cut one of the components too small.  So I'll make that block when I get home and see how soon this gal (whom Honna is now calling The Farmer's Skanky Ho, believe it or not) off my wall and out to a quilter.

So we leave Chautauqua, but our vacation doesn't end quite yet.  We're off to Kent, Ohio, to visit some very important people. 




No comments:

Post a Comment