Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random Stall & Instant Vacation

On Thursdays, I usually post my own answers to the Random, but time got away from me. That's really bad: I don't have enough time to do my own blog meme. Instead, here is a little peek into my random head about how to get an instant vacation. I may or may not be back tomorrow with the Random answers--I'm getting ready for a weekend at the lakes with my girlfriends, so we'll see. Sometimes it takes me the equivalent of a weekend to pack for a weekend.


Look at this pristine white sand and these beautiful handiworks of God called shells. This is sand from the beach at Siesta Key and shells I collected from the shore.

Believe it or not, this is in my bedroom, soon to be at my desk at work.

How, you ask?

Simple! By putting my treasures in a fishbowl, I can take my beach anywhere I want to go. And guess what--no joke--if I stick my face right down into the bowl, I can smell the ocean!!


If only I could figure out a way, like Jeannie, to blink my eyes and be IN my "bottle!"




What would be in YOUR instant vacation "bottle" or "bowl?"

No comments:

Post a Comment