Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Squeaky

Laundry
This week it's all about the clean. I am scrubbing & purging & organizing & folding {laundry, that is} & wiping & sweeping & mopping & dusting &...
It's all summer's fault. All the shenanigans she made us get into. All the fun she forced us to have. And the appearance of my sweet untidy home is definite proof of the merriment we've had. But it's time to step into a more systematic way of doing things now that school has started. Most especially because this is my sabbatical, so to speak. My time to take a break from the shop so I can hopefully come up with some new ideas. Some fresh items to stock in the shop. I've already come up with a couple lovely things---& a few new tutes I'm working on as well for the blog.
So excuse me while I attack those runaway dust bunnies & climb high the piles of stuff-n-things.

No comments:

Post a Comment