Monday, November 10, 2008

Soul Coaching Day 8 1/2: What I've learned...


Reading some of your posts about what you learned from your turning points made me want to go back and do the same. I was surprised to find out that most of what I learned was about myself. My experiences helped me come up with my definition of me.

Things I've learned along the way (some of which I now release)...

  • It feels good to know you matter.
  • Independence is wonderful but can get you into trouble. I release the word 'trouble.'
  • Money can be fun.
  • I am wild and free, and I love it.
  • We’re not here forever. Love now.
  • I am one with the Universe when I perform. (This has lots of emotional punch for me today. Something is stirring)
  • Money/class can be a barrier. I release this barrier.
  • I don’t like feeling left out and disconnected.
  • I can create my own experience.
  • I am a dancer.
  • I love being a part of something.
  • There is power in presence, in creating a space.
  • When you love something, respect it in all ways.
  • Hard work and great fun go hand in hand.
  • Our lives are significantly impacted by our worldview. And we can change our worldview.
  • Conditional love hurts.
  • I am not safe. I release this belief.
  • Loyalty matters.
  • There are things that will impact me greatly that are beyond my control.
  • Diving in can change your whole life.
  • You never know what’s going to happen.
  • My tribe is made up of smart, creative, engaged, interesting people.
  • I feel at home with my tribe.
  • I am a leader.
  • I have great range as a creative being.
  • I feel confident, engaged and alive when pursuing my creative ideas.
  • I have something to offer.
  • I am resourceful.
  • I am not in this alone.
  • I can change my life.
  • I am brave.
  • I am sensual.
  • I am vivacious.
  • I am loved.
  • I am attractive.
  • The Universe is looking out for me.
  • Love can be easy.
  • Problems stay smaller if you are honest and deal with them right away.
  • Dance is my spiritual practice.
  • I love drama.
  • I love glamour.
  • I am wild and free and I love it. (I learned this one more than once)
  • I can create something from nothing.
  • I can make something happen.
  • I don’t have to stay with something if it isn’t working.
  • Commitment and loyalty isn’t the same as suffering and settling.
  • Self-exploration and discovery is worth the time and effort it takes.
  • Home is important to me.
  • The traditional next step isn’t always the right one for me.
  • I value my independence.
  • I am brave.
  • I trust the Universe.
  • I trust myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment