Monday, November 17, 2008

How About Some Jewelry?

My brain has been filled with jewelry lately. First the Lia Sophia party I had and all their beautiful and fun jewelry. Then to the glass pendants I have been busy making. I've seen many people selling them on Etsy and thought why can't I do them? Some of the designs I have seen, just don't appeal to me...so I thought..I'll make some. Here's a link to my Etsy page:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5073806


The funny thing is when I started looking for designs for the jewelry I was inspired by some of my favorite movies or actors/actresses. The one above is aptly named Chocolat. Doesn't it just feel like the Johnny Depp/Juliet Binoche movie? Others in my store are 50 First Dates, Pretty In Pink and Love Actually. Each movie definitely makes me smile though...so maybe that a good thing for jewelry too!

And then it perfectly tied in with my friend Kim. She just recently created a new website called STL Mommy. It's all about couponing, saving money, freebies, deal and more! She's doing an amazing job and for anyone in the St.Louis and surrounding area..it's really a must go to site. The freebies and other deals though are great for anyone...anywhere! Today she posted a free code for Redbox...so I sent Scott out for the new Indiana Jones movie. We'll make sure the kids get their homework done early and have a family movie night for free! How nice is that. Thanks Kim!




The exciting news is that her website was found online at the local Channel 5 MomslikeMe website and they came out to interview her about her website. It's going to be shown on the Channel 5 news tonight on the 10pm newscast! So be sure to check that out tonight or go on their website tomorrow!

Here's a link to Kim's site:

http://www.stlmommy.com/

Last...got to see the new Bond movie and it definitely did not disappoint. I honestly like Daniel Craig as bond. He's a bit more gritty, handsome in a different way then Pierce was. Built fantastic...has amazing blue eyes and I love his accent too.


And anyone who knows me knows I have quite a thing for cars and especially anthing that starts with...Astin Martin. And guns aren't too bad either! I'd give it a B+!

Last be sure to check out the Bo Bunny Blog. Today's post showcases the Beautiful Life collection and I'll be drawing another winner from the comments from this week. Here's a sneak of the basket I made using the line...


That's it for today...

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment