Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Soul Coaching Day 10: Energy Zappers & Juicers

For today's Soul Coaching tasks, I chose to do level 1 and level 2, noticing what zaps your energy and also what juices it. I didn't cast about and create a list of the zappers and juicers I know about me. I simply focused on today. Here's what I noticed.

Energy Zappers
  • Sugar
  • Clutter
  • Undone paperwork & to dos
  • Not having a home for things
  • Work that is not a good fit
  • Phoniness
  • Jinx (my cat) when she is needy
  • When my daily to-do list is too long
  • Wrestling with computer tech stuff
  • Being hungry
  • Being thirsty
  • Not having enough food in the house
  • Dust
  • Discouragement
  • PMS
  • Vitamin-deficient eating
  • Shoulds

Energy Juicers!

  • My husband
  • My clients
  • Waking up early and having the whole day ahead of me
  • A delicious cup of coffee
  • Having a hot shower
  • Ideas
  • Spa visits
  • Clothes I feel good in
  • Big, beautiful rings
  • A great haircut
  • Having a clean house
  • Alone time
  • Listening to music that suits my mood
  • The noticeable difference an effort makes
  • Beautiful lighting
  • Researching & thinking about real estate
  • Chatting with like-minded spirits
  • Exploring possibilities

I also noticed that there are some things that start out as energy zappers (like organizing my finances) that become energy juicers (like my organized finances).

This month I'm exploring Denise Linn's Soul Coaching with an inspirational group of bloggers at The Next Chapter: Soul Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment