Saturday, November 29, 2008

Soul Coaching Day 28: A Circle of Love

Today's final Soul Coaching focus is love. Today I celebrate the outpouring of love, support and encouragement of this community over the past month. My heart has been filled by the kind words, inspiring stories, shared tears, heartfelt hugs and powerful acknowledgements that have taken place in this circle.

I am filled with love for the circle that has been created, for each beautiful soul that shone along the way. I am filled with hope for what is possible for each of us and also for what is possible in the world. I am filled with gratitude for the generosity, for the acknowledgements and for the way the Universe has held us in her hands each and every day of November. Now I see why we made room. So that there would be space for this.

And now I have one wish, one wish that I hold for every one reading, every one on the Soul Coaching journey, everyone who just happened to arrive today. My wish comes from Denise's words in this last love-filled day of the journey:

"Allow your light to infuse the world."

Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment