Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Soul Coaching Day 4: Where are you now?

The level 1 task today is the be the sacred observer, observing your thoughts and the situations around you without judging them as good or bad, just noticing.

Some of the things I noticed today:
  • My body is clenched, particularly my jaw, my face and my upper back.
  • I'm curling my body forward a lot, like I'm protecting my chest and belly.
  • I feel joyful when I'm out walking and observing the world around me.
  • My spine is straight when I walk.
  • Beautiful furniture stores catch my eye.
  • I notice the people around me.
  • I'm still wildly resistant to my morning pages, feeling all squirrelly inside and distracted by everything.
  • It means the world to me to have a friend.
  • I've left my stuff scattered throughout the house.
  • There's a yearning growing inside of me.
  • I'm not drinking much water.
  • I love the smell of fall.
  • I have some tears that want to be cried.
  • It's nice to be around babies.
  • Since I asked the Universe's help in moving me forward in my self-expression, all sorts of feelings are showing up, including age-old fears and frustrations.

And an observation offered to me by a wonderful friend:

  • I get so excited about and love my work and clients so deeply that I don't see that I also need time that's just for me and for my self-expression.

That gets me all choked up, so I know there's truth in there. I guess Sabine was my sacred observer today - thank you, Sabine.

This month I'm exploring Denise Linn's Soul Coaching with an inspirational group of bloggers at The Next Chapter: Soul Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment