Thursday, November 20, 2008

Soul Coaching Day 19: Facing Your Death / Embracing Your Life

Today our Soul Coaching journey asks us to face our death. Level 1 was a ritual of fire, burning away a symbol of our body. I chose to approach this a little bit differently but it brought me to the same place. I drew a representation of my body and I wrote on it all the things that I would like to release.

Then I put it in a vessel. Suddenly I started to imagine being cremated or being welcomed into the earth. It was actually quite comforting to curl myself up in this piece of the earth.

And when I set myself on fire, I said, "May I release all that I no longer need so that I may become all that I am meant to become." And it occured to me that when we die, that's precisely what we do.

This month I'm exploring Denise Linn's Soul Coaching with an inspirational group of bloggers at
The Next Chapter: Soul Coaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment