Monday, November 24, 2008

Soul Coaching Day 23: Body Detox

Today the focus of the Soul Coaching journey is detoxing our bodies. I've made a concerted effort to drink more water today, which my body is craving. I'm also living up to my commitment to my body of more sleep and rest. I even gave myself a little lie down in the middle of a busy afternoon.

And what I've really been thinking about is all the things that it would be healthy to let just slip through my system. Of course there are the physical things. But today I'm thinking about upsets that get the adrenalin coursing and how allowing the flow of energy through our systems helps bring the body back to ease. Tears need to be cried. Words need to be said. Tension needs to be released. Deep breaths need to be taken. In with spaciousness. Out with negativity. I'm ready for a bit of that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment