Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Link Up for the Random Dozen, Olympic Style

Last week I read through about 2/3 of the participants, and that was mainly because I spent a good part of the week sick in bed and had a leeeetle extra time on my hands. I hope to get around to at least as many this week, somehow.

Thank you all for doing this meme. You make blogging fun. And that makes me think of the song, "You're My Best Friend," by Queen, only with these lyrics:

Ooh you make me live blog
Whatever this world can give to me
It's you; you're all I see read
Ooo you make me live blog now honey not for money
Ooo you make me live blog.

That was awesome.

Although this begins with a salute to the Olympics, you'll notice about half-way through these questions that I turn the corner and go off on another path as fast as a luge rounding a bend. Hence the name: Random.

1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?
2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?
3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics?
4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in?
5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage?
6. Do you enjoy sleeping late?
7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.)
8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.
9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically?
10. What is the last book you read?
11. Do you enjoy sleeping late? NO, YOU write the question! How's that for random??
12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant?

OK, let's link up. I'll post my answers tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment