Thursday, February 25, 2010

In the Meme Time



The Random Dozen is growing and is now beyond my control like when your kids goes off to school and you hope and pray he behaves. You started him out right, but who knows what he does when his ear is beyond the reach of your policing mom-hand.

Actually, it's not so much the meme that is mischievous as it is the people. In fact, some would like the Random Dozen to become The Dirty Dozen, but that's not my intention.

Anyway.

We hit 80 participants this week. That is officially more than I can handle regarding reading and commenting.

It's a problem, but it's a good one, I think.

Anyway: suggestion for when we hit 100 participants: Have a drawing from my comments to give the winner the next week's creative and hosting beast of a job privilege. *Note* It will probably boost your traffic.

In sum: I get by with a little help from my friends. :)



Thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment