Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Diary Day 72: What's in your Purse?


Dear summer diary,
After my bedroom decluttering earlier today, the girls both snatched up one of the many purses I was purging. We decided to look inside each other's purses to see what was in them. I always think it's rather adorable to see the things my kid's tote around. Hope it's amusing to you as well...
Pazely's Purse:
(Pazely said: "I have everything I need in here, except for mommy, daddy, Zoey, food & clothes.")
• 2 lipglosses
• 1 Rootbeer lipsmacker
• 1 pencil
• 1 pen
• ice cream eraser
• world map eraser
• mini notebook (with a sketch of our main street)
• light-up sock monkey snow globe
• cell phone (it's not working)
• nail clippers
• fool's gold
• animal stencil
• green strip of fabric that she sketched
• 3 old keys
• $20.13
• pink coin purse (she took it from me!)
• set of doggie trading cards
• lipstick case (which she also took from me!) filled with a penny, seashells, acorns & 2 straight pins
• purple fangs
• a red/yellow/green pin that says "Congo"


Zoey's Purse:
• glasses with case & cloth
• vanilla flavored chapstick
• 2 plastic balls
• 1 bouncy ball
• bird whistle
• mirrored compact
• bunny sticker
• green whistle with wrist strap
• 2 bolts & 2 plastic tube thingies (from an experiment at summer school)
• cross maze game
• nail clippers (what is it with these girls & the nail clippers?)
• 2 dress-up rings
• 1 felt butterfly pouch (that she made) filled with a "lucky leaf",  a tiny acorn & a note that I gave her when she was in a bad mood at me one day that read: "I love you. Be happy, OK? It's gonna be a good day!" I didn't realize it, but she keeps it & says she looks at it whenever she needs cheering up.


My purse:
• a tin of "Crafty Girl" mints
• iPhone charger
• checkbook
• my paycheck from last week
• glasses case (which houses my polaroid "macro" lens)
• 5 band-aids
• the car key---with its handmade keychain from July's Crafty Night
• my other set of keys
• 2 coupons for JoAnne's & one for Old Navy
• 3 hair bands
• 1 fancy hair bobby
• $4.33
• knitted coin purse (which did not hold any of that $4.33. haha!)
• 6 shades of lipgloss
• mini owlie journal
• Princess doodles book (from Tia for my flight home from Wa. in June)
• 1 pencil
• 8 inkpens (I'm a writer. Can you tell?? Hubby gets so frustrated because he can't ever find any pens around the house. Oops.)
• 1 knitting needle (YAY! I thought I lost it!)
• 2 pair of P.F. Chang's chopsticks (There's not a P.F. Chang's around here within a couple hundred miles--- at least. These were in my purse for some crafty project I was working on.)
• extra camera memory card
• biz card from a trophy shop
• a neon information card about some glass blowers we saw in Keystone, SD last week
• an unused $10 gift card from Bed, Bath & Beyond from a Christmases ago
• 2 driver's licenses (I lost one, got a new one sent, & then found the lost one)
• 2 debit cards
• Red Robin rewards card
• health insurance card for my girls
• my Media Pass for Nebraska school events

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment