Friday, July 22, 2011

30 Bags in 30 Days: Day 3: Dining Room


I love how I can pick & choose from my 30 Bags in 30 Days list.
(I'm thinking the weekends will be reserved for the hefty cluttery rooms. Except not this weekend. I'm leaving tomorrow on a day trip with some gal pals to Keystone, SD. No idea what's there. But I'm bringing my camera, so I'll have pics to show later!) 
Today was another busy day. So, the dining room was my decluttering room of choice. Again, not much there. A dining table. A rug underneath the dining table. Crumbs. A few accessories. And our music CD's. Music is a hard one to declutter. But I managed to get rid of several CD's & a few other items hidden away that I haven't touched in years.
Bag 3 down. Woohoo!
This feels good people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment