Saturday, July 30, 2011

Quilt with Feet and Kids Without

Here's Argyle, Anyone? all finished.  I really like how this quilt turned out.  My long-armer used a variegated thread that seemed to include all of the colors in the quilt.

I'm thinking it would be interesting to make this pattern again, but asymmetric -- you know, with the center square not in the center?  I think that would be very interesting.

It's not a big quilt, just enough to pull up on a chilly evening.  Which we will have again.  Someday.

Sherry and her family went to visit Andrew and his family a couple of months ago and somebody snapped this photo and sent it to me.  It's great of Sam and Caroline and less so of Eli and Woofie.  It's hard, you know, to get that many folks to sit still and look at the camera.

Sherry pointed out recently, "Caroline sure lucked out in the hair department."  I agree.


No comments:

Post a Comment