Thursday, July 21, 2011

30 Bags in 30 Days: Day 2: Living Room

I had a busy day, so I chose a room on my "30 Bags in 30 Days" list that was a bit on the easy side to declutter: the living room. There's not a lot there. My piano, a giant couch, the TV & that's pretty much it. Although, there IS a little side table with a HUGE stack of mags on it. I flipped through the mags, tore out a few great ideas I found inside, & then tossed them. I ended up filling one more bag. YAY!

By the way, if you knew Mr. WhiMSy love, you'd know how much he loves getting rid of garbage. He loves throwing stuff away. (In fact, I've learned that before I start hunting for something missing that I've lost, I ask the Mr. FIRST if he threw it away.) So, when I explained to him this project I'm doing, he was IN LOVE with it! Those bags & bags I'm filling up are making his heart go *pitter, patter*. Who knew this would be a romantic endeavor as well?

P.S.  And tonight for dinner, I made Penne with Roasted Asparagus & Balsamic Butter as a result of yesterday's pantry cleaning. (All that pasta, remember?) Except, I used rotini 'cause that's what I had. I love asparagus. Absolutely love it. Not the most healthy dish with all that butter, but something different than dumping marinara on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment