Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Roller Coaster

This quilt is killing me.  I must have looked at it twenty times already today.  And it's not yet four o'clock.  My first glimpse of it was in the wee hours of the morning, when I was awakened by a foot cramp and couldn't get back to sleep.  Rather than toss and turn, I got up and looked at the blogs.  And there on Katy's blog was this stunner.  I sat there and soaked it up.  And then tried again to go back to sleep.  Hah!

The pattern is through Fat Quarterly, a little e-zine that I've successfully resisted for a year and a half.  Well, not any more!  As soon as I can get some other things wrapped up, I'm going to start making [what may be the first of many versions of] this amazing quilt.  I'm thinking William Morris, French General, batiks . . . . . where to start!!!!  I'm going to be rolling and coasting for quite some time, I'm afraid.


No comments:

Post a Comment