Saturday, July 30, 2011

30 Bags in 30 Days: Day 4: My closet

It's been 8 days since my last active "30 Bags in 30 Days" purge. And, though this project might have been intended to get completed 30 days in a row, I'm breaking the rules & spreading the 30 days out a bit. It's just been too busy around here to get it done every day.
 I was in a funk today. I decided to take advantage of that funk & attacked my bedroom closet. I found that being in a funk was rather helpful in letting me discard things that I otherwise might have been attached to. I decluttered to the tune of 2 trash bags full: 1/2 a bag of garbage & 1 1/2 bags of items to donate to our church garage sale.
The bags of items are already starting to pile up in the basement downstairs.
It's really rather inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment