Thursday, September 30, 2010

Whew....we're busy busy....

but so darn excited that tomorrow is October 1st! {time for a new blog look!!!}

And for this Halloween loving family we can get all the decorations out, cobweb up the entire house and have the house looking spooktacular!!

Speaking of spooktacular...before I offer a few sneaks peeks of my Halloween projects I want to share some pictures I put together from the incredibly fun Archiver's ScrapFest event!



I truly had the best time...although I had to laugh as I knew how big the Mall of America was. So when I got to my hotel and they had to give me a map to find my room...it's was totally laughable! Both places were huge!lol But it was so fun....can I just say the women and attendees of the event were so amazing friendly and nice to me...the Glue Girl.

Meet lots of fellow worker bees in the crafting world....Joey Otlo with Bazzill {who even without a microphone is amazing!}, my friend and talented teacher Lori Allred with Imaginisce, silly Madison Parker with Echo Park {funny little tidbit...we almost named Haley Madison...and well Parker is Parker! So I'll never forget his name!} Brian Grow with Fancy Pants, David and Cynthia at Doodlebug, Mario Rossi with Tim Holtz, the Tattered Angels crew, Margie Romney-Aslett with Girl's Paperie and many many others.

I came home though and felt like some one had run me over and left me behind. WOW....I never need to "lay down" during the day and it was necessary several times last week. Thankfully I feel like me again.

And because I've got my umph back...it's time here to start pulling out the Halloween crafts and getting ready for the Show Me St.Louis October TV show. Here's a sneak peek of some of the crafts I'm working on that you'll see on TV or on the Glue Arts Blog!


  
That haunted house you see is one of my favorite projects to date but I will say it was very very time consuming. When you see the photos of it on the Glue Arts Blog for our Echo Park week...I think you'll agree...it was worth it. 

So that's it for today...I'm busy working on all sorts of fun Halloween items...so tune in next week as I'll start sharing all of them...wait till you see the fun things I've made {like that crow} with the Glue Arts Car Accent product...love it!!!

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment