Sunday, September 12, 2010

Week in Review: September 6-12

S'mores. (3 times last week!)
Fried chicken lunch date with hubby. (And cherry pie for dessert.)
I met, for the first time, a 1/2 sister via facebook. (**Hi Kelby!!**)
I found out that my birth father wants to meet, talk, etc.!!! (Now, to compose a letter...Wow. What to say???)
Busily planning Zoey's birthday--it's this Saturday!! (I can't wait to show you all the projects I'm working on!!)
WhiMSy love SHOP UPDATE moved to Wed. Sept. 22nd! (Phew! What was I thinking planning it the same week as a b-day bash??)
Another football game! (We LOST. But I still LOVE.)
Boardgames with friends. (That equals love right there.)
Happy mail! (Goodies for Zoey & her party from Little Daisy Chains, Bake it Pretty & American Girl!) 
I love the now coolish nights. (And I've officially welcomed back my favorite cool weather drink: a Hot Spiced Chai Latte.)
For a photo play-by-play, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment