Monday, September 20, 2010

Really Random Dozen ~ Happy First Day of Fall!



This is a super-duper amped up Random because I just sat down to copy my previously-created questions here and discovered I accidentally gave them to my just-moved-out daughter in a pile of her mail. So she's probably at home right now (Monday night, 9:37) trying to figure out why in the world I gave her such a strange list! "Why would Mom want to know my favorite flavor of gum???"

I tried to call her, but she's not answering, so I'm on my own. I have to come up with 12 questions for you asap. Remember to post your answers tomorrow and then immediately come here to link up.

1. Have you, or has someone close to you, ever won an award for anything? (I just came from my dad's ceremony wherein he was given a medal of honor by the French government for service in France in WWII. Pictures to follow.)

2. Who is the nearest relative to you who has served in the US Military?

3. Share something that stirs the patriotic spirit in you.

4. Where are you in the birth order in your family? Do you think your "placement" made a difference in your personality?

5. Name one trait you hope you carry that was evidenced in your parents or grandparents.

6. If female, do you prefer wearing a skirt or pants? If male, shirt and tie or polo?

7. Approximately how many times do you wake during the night? What do you do to go back to sleep?

8. Share a favorite movie quote.

9. What is your favorite Fall candle scent?

10. What is one Fall activity you're looking forward to?

11. Tell us about a pleasant surprise that happened to you recently.

12. What was it like when you first met your in-laws-to-be?

No comments:

Post a Comment