Friday, September 10, 2010

DNA


Ok, like, I don't even know what to say.
Many of you know that I was adopted.
Well, a couple days ago, on facebook, I got a message from a 1/2 sister that I never knew existed. She'd been searching for me & um, well, found me. 
It looks like the holiday trip our family has planned at Christmas to visit my family in Washington will also include meeting, for the first time, NEW family that I've never met---brothers, sisters AND possibly my birth father.
EEEEEEEEK!!! (That's a good "EEEEEEEEK!")
I cannot tell you how many emotions are rushing through me, inside me, outside me, all around me.
I feel like my insides could even burst.
I am so very happy!!
I've been peeking at every photo I can find of my new-found family on facebook & corresponding back-n-forth with my new sister late into the night these past couple evenings.
It's all so surreal & I feel like I'm dreaming.
I am seriously about to begin a crazy good adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment