Friday, April 30, 2010

Welcome Bunny Hoppers!!

Hello Bo Bunny Hoppers!

I have to say I always smile when I see and say the word Bunny!

Kind of funny I know but it's my nickname my hubby calls me, I collect bunnies...and love Bunnies by the Bay bunnies, it's been apart of my email address oh since 1997 or earlier and ironically I work for a company with the word bunny in it's name.

Kind funny, odd, strange but cool isn't it?

Welcome to today's Bo Bunny blog hop!

I'll confess....I was really excited that this month's Guest Designer said yes! She's been on my radar for quite some time and I'm a HUGE fan of hers. I don't think she knows this....maybe good she doesn't!LOL She might think I'm silly if I go on and on about all her projects. I will say this...she has been published quite a bit in one of my favorite magazines. And if you're a good sleuth you will see that magazine here on my blog.

And and maybe if I channel my energy just right you will feel the vibe and know who she is....

is it working? Any ideas?

Well if not...you'll know soon and I hope you agree she's crazy talented! I think Mama-razzi was made just for her!

I've been working on some Mother's Day crafts. If you're looking for some ideas...I shared a favorite on my prior blog post. I love the altered Altoids tin with magnets. Great idea and easy to make and give! Here's a sneak of a project I have featured in this weekend's St. Louis Post!

Be sure to check back in here on Monday{possibly sooner!} for the full post and instructions on this fun and pretty Mom's Day craft! I know this one you'll love and most likely want to make for yourself!! More projects coming!!

Last weekend while watching the movie 500 Days of Summer, I set aside some of my Mother's Day projects to turn my attention to a layout I've been wanting to remake. I had made a project for the Bo Bunny booth and knew I wanted to recreate it for me.

When I started to work on it...the layout changed. The original layout didn't have a background paper and for some reason the layout looked lost without one. So I changed things on it just a bit.


I also used the cute tip that Michelle Lanning shared for adding the punched circles behind the scallop paper. I added the same color but inked them for a bit of dimension. Cute and easy!!

And I have to say I am tickled with how it turned out. It's made one of my favorite pictures of my hubby and I shine. I snapped this pic of the two of us while in Florida last summer. I drug him out onto the beach after we had eaten dinner. I knew it was getting dark and we were losing light but I took my chance...and it turned out to be one of my favorite photos! {except my hair looks silly...but that's how it works!lol}


The Bo Bunny Sophie line is one of my favorite releases from our last collection. For this layout I added some handmade flower stems, layered the chipboard flowers with a pretty Prima leaf and added touches of Stickles glitter to the chipboard flowers to give them some added sparkle.

And you know it wouldn't be a hop if I didn't offer something to you to enjoy! So how's this!!



Some Mama-razzi for you to play with! Along with some extra goodies to help complete some kickin layouts or project!

Want to win it? Then leave a comment! You can let me know what's on your Mother's Day wish list{mine is a Canon Rebel Digi..I'll keep wishing though!}, favorite gift you've received...anything goes. Or sign up to be my blog follower {which I hope you will do anyway!} I'll give you through Sunday, May 2nd to leave a comment and pick a winner on Monday!

Happy Hoppin....I'll send you now onto the fabulous Dee Gallimore-Perry


No comments:

Post a Comment