Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Stylin' Centerpiece

Today's Link: Centerpieces! Check out Donna over at
for more great centerpiece ideas!Here are a few odd junk pieces put together for a stylin' centerpiece...or at least a fun and funky one!
I bought a meat grinder for $2 at a rummage sale but was really only interested in the different inserts...I knew they'd be fun holding a candle.But the more I looked at them, I thought the light would be neat peeking through the holes. Then I looked around and found a canning jar holder and a disc spacer. My centerpiece was coming together!
Added flowers and a little embellishing is a must-have.

The extra candle I had didn't go to waste. An added number and base (a zink lid from a mason jar) added a little more fun...this centerpiece is all ready for spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment