Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thank You and Happy Times

Well. I have read each and every one of your responses to my post about Diane, and my heart is deeply moved. Some of you are old friends, some new, but every message meant so much because A) you cared that I am hurting B) you took the time to stop and compose a thought or prayer for Diane's family and/or me.

I am so touched, so grateful. Thank you, thank you.

This 38 second (silent) video was taken surreptitiously by Jorge on October 4, 2008, my birthday. We were at Brown County State Park in Indiana with friends to see the colorful foliage and do some major shopping. We were setting up a camera to automatically take our pic, so we girls are waiting, but I didn't realize Jorge had our camera on at the side filming our shenanigans.

Diane is the tall one in the middle; Madelyn (Madwoman) is on the right. I have NO idea what we are talking about/doing with that "back-it-up" part. But the look on my face at the end and Diane laughing is priceless to me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment